I have problem with drop field, the the problem it's that item do not show properly, when I click on it the list it's well showed after choose one, do not show well It's look like the height it's not good, I tried to change it, but don't get any good results.
A: You will need to modify your template CSS stylesheet to adjust the height of the drop down field. In Joomla 3.x you would proceed as follows:
- From your browser, visit the web page which has the drop down field
- Select your browser's "View Source" or "View Page Source" (often you can simply type CTRL + U)
- Look for the <form xxx> tag: i.e.
<form method='post' action='#' name='_SimpleEmailForm_1' id='_SimpleEmailForm_1' enctype='multipart/form-data'>
- In the <form xxx> definition, look for the <select xxx> tag: i.e. <select name="mod_simpleemailform_field5_1" id="mod_simpleemailform_field5_1" class="mod_sef_input_select">
- Notice the "id" and "class" attributes in the tag
- Open your template's stylesheet
To adjust the drop down element's height by "id" add the following entry, where HHH is the desired height:
So, for example, if you want a height of 50 pixels, enter this:
To adjust the drop down element's height by "class" add the following entry, where HHH is the desired height and NNN is the field number:
So, for example, if you want a height of 50 pixels for field number 5, form instance 1, enter this:
For more information on modifying Joomla template CSS stylesheets see: http://docs.joomla.org/Modifying_a_Joomla!_Template