NOTE: requires version 1.7.08 or later!!!
To put two forms on the same page you''ll need to add a new Simple Email Form Module (again) but give it a new name.
Here is an example of adding a 2nd Simple Email Form Module inside an article:
- Login as Joomla Administrator.
- Install the module as per the installation directions.
- Go to module manager
- When you go to give the module a title and position.
- Don''t forget to make sure the module has permission to appear on all pages (or whatever pages are appropriate).
- After entering your Basic Options, choose Advanced Options and set the Form Instance to 1.
- Save and Close when done configuring options.
- You're done with the 1st form.
- For the 2nd form, from the Module Manager menu choose New.
- In the "Select a Module Type" dialog, choose another instance of Simple Email Form.
- Make sure you enter a *different* Title and a *different* Position!!!
- After entering your Basic Options, choose Advanced Options and set the Form Instance to 2.
- Save and close.
- In the article, be sure to specify the two different load positions.